Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Friday Flashback.

The Friday Flashback comes from April 2009 and is called:

VISHUS DEER PATROL.

We have been very worried about the vishus deer ever since we heard about the woofie that got attacked. We know they hang out in the little wood at the bottom of our fields, so we thought we had better check them out and see if they were there. We don't want them attacking our Beans.

We had a good look from higher up and we couldn't see them. We decided it would be safe to go down there.

This is one of their favourite places amongst the trees.

We can't see any sign of them.

We thought it would be safe to stop and look at the primroses. This is where the vishus deer jump over the fence to come into the field. They knock the electric fence down and dad has to keep checking it so the horses don't get out.

On nice sunny days they like to lie in the sunspot behind the two trees.

Eric: Well we haven't seen any sign of them but all this walking has made me hot, so I had a paddle in the stream to cool my feet down.

That feels much better.

Hmm, there are some smells here. We think they have been this way.

Flynn: I will go up this tree so I can see further. You keep checking for their smell down there Eric.

Eric: Okay Flynn, I'm pretty sure they have been here recently.

Flynn: I'll go up higher so I can have a really good look.

Eric: I think it is all clear Flynn. The scent is getting weaker. I think they have gone for today.

After all that hard work we went on to the earth and enjoyed a nice refreshing roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews