Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Friday Flashback.

First of all we want to thank everybody for their birthday wishes, and for coming to our party and making it a great day for us.

This week the Friday Flashback comes from November 2008 and it shows me playing with..........

MY NIPPY CARROT.

My nippy carrot is my most favourite toy in the world and I like playing with it in my Ham-Mick the best of all. I put the noospaper there. You can't see the rest, but I put them all over the floor.

I was playing Peek a Boo with it unner the Ham-Mick.



I had been playing with it furr ages, then mum decided she would video me when I wuz nearly fed up with playing. I like bunny kicking it and when I finish playing, I like to sleep on it so I can smell the nip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews