Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Friday Flashback.

This Friday Flashback is from November 2008 and I waqs getting fed up with waiting for mum to help me blog.

Right come on and hurry up. I'm here waiting to blog.

I hope I don't have to tell you again. I'm waiting.

Might as well have a wash while I'm waiting.

That's what I think of you for keeping me hanging around.

I will give you one last chance. Are you going to get your backside on that chair and help me blog?

That's it. You've had your chance. You will have to do it on your own now. I'm going to sleep.

This will be our last flashback for a while. Can you believe the Beans are deserting us again next week? We will hopefully be able to post until next Wednesday and then we get locked up for four whole weeks. Yup, you heard it right, purrisoners for a month! Not fair!

To make up for having to leave you all for so long, here is a bonus flashback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews