Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Stinky Eric

We went for another walk and stopped to sit in the sun for a while.



Flynn found a bit of branch and decided to put his stink on it.

I decided to have a roll too. Mum said she was glad to see us enjoying ourselves. Then she saw IT!

On the side of my face was all smelly black tarry stuff.

Mum thought it was a leaf stuck to me at first, then she realised I was rolling in pheasant poop. She yelled at me to stop but I was enjoying it too much. Do you know what she did then?

She picked me up and plonked me on the edge of the horse drinking trough and tried to drown me! Look how wet she made the side of my head and down my leg. It was a cold day. I could have frozen to death! I've a good mind to report her to the RSPCA.

A bit more than a week ago Zoolatry made us our lovely new header. Although we emailed our thanks at the time, we hang our heads when we admit we forgot to acknowledge it when we put it on our blog. Thanks Ann, Maggy and Zoey, it's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews