Thursday, February 25, 2010

Friday Flashback

This week the Friday Flashback comes from July 2008 and it was a

MANCAT MONDAY.

Today we are showing you how we spend our Mancat Mondays.

If you biggify the first pikchur you can see the worm I wuz playing with in the video.

When I have finished playing with the worm, I like to go in the fields hunting furr mousies.

They hide in the long grass.

You have to be sure to check the hedges as well. They often hide in there.

Eric likes to spend his time relaxing under the little table............

and relaxing.........................

And while I was hunting mousies in the field, he relaxed in the barn.

And when he found the cases were out when our Beans were going on their Holly Days, he relaxed on them too.

After all Eric's relaxing and my hunting, now I need to relax too.

PEE-ESS
Don't worry, the sootcase wuz furr the Beans last holly days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews