Saturday, February 27, 2010

(Not) Easy Like Sunday.

Eric: Why has he got to sleep on my chair? He knows mum's chair is mine. Why can't he go on the other chair or on his hairy blankie?

He could sleep in his Ham-Mick too, but no, he's got to squash in beside me. I'm not comfy and I'm not happy.

*********************************************************************************
We got the 'I Love You' award from Tristan and Crikey.
Thanks Tristan and Crikey!
The Rules: They're simple!

Mention who gave you the award, leave a comment on the winner's blog, and...spread the Love! We love all our friends so how can we choose just some of you? We would like to give it to all our friends, and if you are a new visitor, you are welcome to take it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews