Sunday, August 9, 2009

Paw it Forward.

We played Paw it Forward with Ginger Jasper and we were excited when our package arrived.


Flynn: Oh look, GJ has sent us lots of different treats. These are Felix Lickins and they are my favourite even more than Temtayshuns. I wonder how he knew I like them. Also we have got catnip drops, Thomas Treats and natural dried chicken strips which we have never seen before. Thanks GJ for all these lovely treats.

We got lovely toys too. A jitterbug which moves along the ground when you pull it's tail, some lovely little mousies, blue fev-vers which I wanted to chew and a fish on a line which is great fun.

But I need to check these treats out again.

Mmm nom nom nom. You can see the lovely card GJ sent us, he's looking very smart in his green top hat.

Eric: Steady on Flynn, leave some for me.

Oh this fishie is fun.

The string is good to chew too.

Yup little fishie, I like you.

Now for the biggest surprise of all. You all know I hate having my photo taken and I walk away or look away. Well we got this beeyoootiful fev-ver boa with jingly bells on the ends of it. Mum put it around my neck and I felt so handsome in it that I posed nicely for her. Mum couldn't believe I actually wanted my photo taken.

Don't you think I look good in it?



Flynn: I love the chick-hen strips. I would have eaten the whole packet if mum hadn't taken it away. She said we can't eat everything all at once.
If any one would like to play Paw it Forward with us, we will send a package to the first kitty who says they want to play in our comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews