Saturday, August 1, 2009

Easy Like Sunday

We were walking in the field with mum and she stopped to let dad through the gate with his tractor, so we thought it was as good a time as any to take it easy while we waited for her.

Eric: Mum sez I should put the record straight about the ginger introoder yesterday. Well Grrreta more or less hit the nail on the head. I don't do nip. It's never had any affect on me, but when Flynn was playing with his new plague ratsie, I had to go and sniff it. I even licked it and sniffed it again. My head felt a bit strange. I felt like I was in the sky flying wiv the fev-vers. I went in the garden to clear my head and then I saw THE INTROODER! I told mum and Flynn and they went to look, but no matter how hard they looked, they couldn't see him. I can't understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews