Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Awards

Thanks to all of you at Team Tabby who gave us the 'Your Blog is Satin award'.
The rules are:
List 5 details (things, people, features) that make your life "satin" (translates also as
"shiny" or "good").
Pass on to 5 other bloggers.
Okay here are the five things that make our life good.
1: Our purrison fence which means we can go out in the garden whenever we like, and mum knows we are safe.
2: Mum takes us for walks in the fields and lets us catch mice.
3: Snuggling on the bed at night with our Beans.
4: Getting lots of treats.
5: Last but not least, all our furrends we have met blogging.

We would like to pass it on to:
Tristan and Crikey
Smokey, Devon and Tanner,
Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artangan Rumblepurr
The Taylor Catsssss
Adan and Lego.


We also got the 'Your Blog is Nectar award from Faz. We have already had this award but we are very pleased to have it again. You can see it here.

ERIC:
A lot of you were asking about me being wet yesterday and if I had a bath or got caught out in the rain. Both Flynn and I love water, me more so than Flynn and if it rains I just love to go out and sit in it. In this, and yesterday's photos it had been pouring down and mum didn't know I was out although she should have guessed. I came in and jumped up on the compooter desk and shook myself all over her and the monitor. When I come in wet, she always dries me with a towel, but as soon as she has finished, I go out and get wet again. Dad tells mum to shut the door so I can't go back out cuz he sez it's no fun sharing the bed with a soggy moggy. Mum sez she can't shut me in cuz Flynn is out in the greenhouse sleeping in his plant pot and he won't be able to come back in.
So to all of you who wondered about me being so wet, don't worry cuz I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews