Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Friday Flashback

UPDATE!
We just saw that we have been featured on Pet Moz for their Friday Feature. You can see it here.
This week's Friday Flashback was originally an Easy Like Sunday and comes from March 2010.

Eric: Our friends have come to see us Flynn. Don't you think you are being a bit rude turning your back to them?

Flynn: Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realise you were there. We are enjoying the sunny weather lying on dad's pile of concrete blocks. It is nice and warm and sheltered against this wall.

I think it's time I had a bath.

Eric: **yawn** This sun makes me feel tired.

I better have a bath too before I fall asleep again.

We take note of what Parker says and like to keep a clean machine.

Yup, There's nothing as good as a bath in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews