Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Friday Flashback - Stinky Eric

This Friday Flashback is from February 2010 and is called:

STINKY ERIC.

The other day when we visited Caren and Cody, there was a list of why cats are better than dogs and one was that cats don't roll in the mud. I, Eric, had to admit that I not only rolled in mud but also had a liking for rolling in pheasant poop, so we chose this flashback with them in mind.

We went for another walk and stopped to sit in the sun for a while.



Flynn found a bit of branch and decided to put his stink on it. If the video won't play you can watch it on You Tube.

I decided to have a roll too. Mum said she was glad to see us enjoying ourselves. Then she saw IT!

On the side of my face was all smelly black tarry stuff.

Mum thought it was a leaf stuck to me at first, then she realised I was rolling in pheasant poop. She yelled at me to stop but I was enjoying it too much. Do you know what she did then?

She picked me up and plonked me on the edge of the horse drinking trough and tried to drown me! Look how wet she made the side of my head and down my leg. It was a cold day. I could have frozen to death! I've a good mind to report her to the RSPCA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews