Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Friday Flashback - Walking.

This is another flashback from January 2010. The main thing we noticed from this one is how much drier the ground was back then. Now when we go out, we have had so much rain throughout the summer and winter that the fields are waterlogged and look more like ploughed fields than horse pasture.

We got out for another walk when the rain stopped. It is still very cold so we only stay out for long enough to check everything out.

Eric: I had a good scratch around in the leaves. You never know if a little mousie will be waiting there for you.

Flynn: While Eric was doing that, I checked out all the holes the bunnies have been digging in the hedges. They are silly because they only dig a little way and then they go off and leave it.

Then we walked a bit further.

Flynn: I got up on the hedge to look into our neighbour's field to see if he had any little lambs yet. It doesn't look like it.

Eric: I carried on walking along the bottom of the hedge still checking for mousies. Neither of us saw anything. It must be too cold for the mousies.

Eric: Then I sat down and gave mum my mancat pose just to prove that I can pose just as well as Flynn if I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews