Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Friday Flashback is back!

We stopped doing the Friday Flashback a year ago because we had flashed back up to December 2009 and would soon be catching up with current posts. After a year of rest it is back again starting with January 2010. We think this may be the only snow we see because this winter has been very mild up to now, but very wet and very windy. So here it it!

WE'VE GOT SNOW!

Flynn: It snowed yesterday so mum asked us if we wanted to go for a walk in it. I couldn't see much grass so I tried to thaw it out by peeing on it.

Eric didn't realise what I was doing and went to walk behind me. He nearly got a wet head. Haha!

Eric: I don't know what happened to the long grass, it looks all short now.

Flynn: If it's short Eric, where are your feet disappearing to?

Flynn: I think I will sit here and watch Eric in the grass.....

....... and watch the horses eat their hay.

These horses would rather eat the frozen grass than their hay. They must be nuts.


This is our yard and some of the stables where the horses sleep at night.

Eric: That's enough of that. I'm going in to warm my toesies up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews