Friday, November 25, 2011

Whole Lot of Sniffin' Going on.

Flynn: We don't get out for as many walks now, so when we do we have to stop and have a good sniff.

Eric found a good place to sniff,

so I thought I had better check it out in case it was a better sniff than I had found.

Eric: That is enough sniffing for now, I am having a look around instead.

I can't see anything interesting.

What are you doing Flynn?

Flynn: Shhh, I thought I heard a mousie.

Eric: No, I think you are hearing things. Lets go for a walk down to Badgerlands.

sniff sniff sniff. There are lots of smells here.

Remember this picture from Wordless Wednesday? We are getting very strong badger sniffs now.

Eric: Wow! These smells are just getting stronger and stronger.

Come on Flynn, lets get out of here.


Our Beans holiday photos are updated regularly and you can see them at http://allatseawithme.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews