Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tree Wars.

Flynn: I like to get on the cat tree and play with my Christmas tree that I got from last year's Secret Paw who was Baby Patches

Oops, dropped it.

Thanks mum.

Uh oh here comes Eric and he thinks this cat tree belongs to him.

Eric: lick lick.

lick lick lick. If I keep licking Flynn will go.

Muuuum, he won't get down and I've only got a tiny corner.

Haha! I knew he would get down if I kept on. Now I can sit here with my favourite mousie Fred Bare, previously known as Scruffy Rat.

Flynn: It's not fair, I was there first.
In yesterday's Wordless Wednesday we were asked what we were looking at. Eric was just dozing and I wanted him off the cat tree. The photo was taken a split second before I bit his ear!

Mum has finished putting up her photos from their cruise. They are over several days and you can see them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews