Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Told You So!

Mum told me I was wasting my time waiting here for mousies because they would be in the barn.

I know differently though. Just a bit of patience, then POUNCE!

Told you so mum! I was very good though and didn't eat the mousie. I just had a little taste.

We are sorry we didn't do much visiting yesterday. Google decided it didn't want to put yesterdays post in its reader so no-one knew we had posted. Then it decided to make everyones posts disappear so we didn't know who to visit, and it took us a long time to visit not many blogs. It has included our post today and everyone else is back as well, but now it has decided that now they are back they have to stay there even after we have read them. Google! What are you doing to us???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews