Saturday, September 18, 2010

Meow Like a Pirate Day.

Avast there me hearties! It be I Cap'n Red Eric Nobeard. I been giving some thought to a bottle that were washed ashore just t'other day. Arrr and there be a map with a big bold cross on it. I be wondering what should be done about it.

Arrr Cap'n, I be your trusty second mate Barnacle Breath Flynn an' I be ready for the sailin'. Let's not be wasting time or some bilge rats will be beatin' us to it.

So we set sail in the good ship the Ginger Furball and followed the map until we made landfall.

Well matey Barnacle Breath, you get to digging an' I'll keep a lookout for any scurvy landlubbers or corsairs who be thinking to take the booty from us.

Aye Cap'n. It's best I do the digging or ye will be using the pit for a poop deck. Avast there,I've found the buried treasure. We be rich piratecats. Arrr.

Arr, 'tis true enough, a pirate's life is a good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews