Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Friday Flashback.

Well it is six weeks since our last Friday Flashback and this one comes from January 2009. When we originally posted it, some of you were unsure what an airing cupboard is. It is the cupboard where the boiler that supplies all our hot water is kept. It has slatted shelves so the heat can circulate in there, and mum keeps all her clean laundry in there that is waiting to be ironed, and all the towels so they are toasty warm.
This post is called:

MY SECRET HIDING PLACE.

When it has been very cold lately it is hard to find somewhere good to keep warm. The other day I found the airing cupboard door open and before you could say 'Where's Flynn?' I was in there. Oh it is lovely with all the nice clean warm towels to snuggle on. Nobody knows about this secret place.

Uh-oh, I think I may have been spotted. Surely she wouldn't make me move. If I keep very still and quiet, she may think she imagined seeing me in here.

Aww go on mum, it's cold out there. You wouldn't make a poor freezing kitty get out of such a nice warm bed would you? Thanks mum! She let me stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews