Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Friday Flashback.

The Friday Flashback this week is from September 2008 when we were enjoying some time in dad's tractor. It is called:

TO SHARE OR NOT TO SHARE.

Eric: Come on Flynn, are you going to budge up so I can share the seat?


Eric: Hmphh, he didn't have to go, I would have shared with him. Where did you go Flynn?


Flynn: I'm up here waiting for the sun to shine. Are you coming up.


Eric: I'm here. Do you think I would make a good mascot on the front of the tractor Flynn? Flynn?? Now where has he gone?


Flynn: Hehe, now he's up there, I can have my seat back all to myself.
****************************************************************************
We got an honourable mention in Brian's competition for the best use of green. We got it for the best green noms. Thank you Brian.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews