Friday, March 12, 2010

Another Day Another Walk.

Eric: The weather stayed dry so we took mum for another walk. Flynn was listening to mousies so I crept up on him.

He jumped into the hedge after it, but this one got away. He will be back looking for it again tomorrow.

Then we sat in the grass for a while and did a bit of nomming.

Flynn was still listening for mousies, but I kept nomming.

Then Flynn decided it was time to walk again, so I had to follow him. That boy can't sit still for two minutes!

I climbed on the hedge to look at the sheep but couldn't see them.

I looked the other way but still couldn't see them. They must have moved into another field.

Then bliss! I found some pheasant poop and was going to have a good roll in it, but mum saw me and shouted at me. I ignored her so she pushed me away from it, so I bit her. It wasn't a hard bite, just a warning bite to leave me alone because I wanted the poop. Do you know what she did? She smacked my bottom. How dare she! I may report her for cruelty.

All the time this was happening, Mr.Goody Twoshoes Flynn was sat posing in the sun so she would tell him what a good handsome boy he is. BLECH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews