Thursday, November 5, 2009

Friday Flashback

The Friday Flashback has returned after a break cuz of our purrison sentence. This one is from August 2007 and is called:

STRANGE SMELLS.

Mmmm what's this? I smell sumfing unyooshull. There must haf been an introoder around in the night.

Go away Eric, I got here furrst, and I'm going to put my smell on the wall, not yoo.

Well all rite yoo can stay, but don't git in my way. Smelling strange smells is furry impawtunt.

That's ok Flynn, yoo keep sniffing up there, it smells much better down here.

Yer looking all silly Eric, yoo look like yoo've been on the nip.

Whoaaaa here's the best bit. Wonder who it wuz that's been introoding.

At last!! Eric's gone and now I haf the smells all to myself.

This smells so good I would git rite in the wall if I could. It's neerly as good as nip. Not quite, but neerly.
Note: That wall has gone now. Dad took it down when he put our purrison fence up. We weren't very happy about the fence at first, but now we like it cuz it means we can stay out in the garden all the time if we want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews