Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Answers

Eric: In our Wordless Wednesday post, every body wanted to know what I was looking at up in the tree. It was Flynn! He saw a squirrel up there and rushed up after it. I decided it would be better if I stopped on the ground and kept guard. Mum tried to take a photo of him up there but it was too dark.

Here are two more answers for you:

Eric:In our Tummy Tuesday Flynn was rolling but I refused. Everycat was saying I should roll too cuz I would enjoy it. I do love to roll, but not when that rotten flashy box is watching me!

Flynn: Earlier in the week we were both on our cat tree and several kitties said we needed a second cat tree or a bigger one. Well we do have another one in the other window by the computer.

This is a much better tree because it gets all the afternoon sun. More impawtant though is that it is a bit smaller than the other one and Eric never gets on it cuz his butt hangs off, so it is mine all mine.

Eric's cat tree looks out at the bird feeders so I like to get up there too. He gets annoyed about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews