Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We're Free!

The Beans decided to come home again at long last and let us out of our purrison. Mum said she will post some of their holiday photos later when she has sorted them out. Grr, Midnight and Cocoa's mum, Karen, and Camie's Kitties mum, Tara organised a BBQ for them and they said they had a lovely time meeting them. Camie and Tavi came to the BBQ too and mum said they were both so good and didn't try to run off. Mum said she wouldn't trust me cuz I would have run up a tree looking for fev-vers. Talking of fev-vers, look at this great toy that we got from Grr, Midnight and Cocoa, Rascal, Riley and Max. It keeps cheeping at me and I wasn't sure about it at first, but then I whapped it. When Eric came in, he jumped on it and chewed the fev-vers. The fev-vers smelled very interesting, I could smell Grr on them. For those of you that don't know, Grr is my girl catfurrend. I was a little bit annoyed, well okay, a big bit annoyed that they didn't take me to see my Grr. Mum said that there are mousies and treats from Camie's Kitties, and a nippy mouse, Dairy Temtayshuns and Fancy Feast appetisers from Grr, Midnight and Cocoa. We haven't got any of it yet cuz mum is being lazy and hasn't unpacked very much yet. She said they have brought us home Greenies and Fancy Feast dinners. I'm a bit worried though cuz she said she has got us a cat in a bag too. Why would we want another cat, unless of course it is my sweetie Grr.

Here is Grr with The Formerly Blonde Girl. If you look, you can see she is sticking her tongue out a tiny bit. I think she is doing it to our Beans because they didn't take us with them.

This is our dad talking to Tavi's mum. Tavi was enjoying meeting everyone and getting lots of attention. Mum said we can post more kitty pictures later and of Camie too. We never really see any woofies, but the Beans said Camie was very good and they think we would like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews