Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tock-Tober and The Friday Flashback

Derby reminded us it was Tock-Tober so we made mum look through our photos for our Tocks.

This is our last post until the end of October as we are being locked in our purrison cell this morning. If anyone wants to teleport over and visit us we have lots of treats and toys to share. We hope you don't forget us. We will miss you for the next four weeks.

****************************************************************

The Friday Flashback this week is from July 2007 and was originally a Mancat Monday.

Bet yoo didn't know I wuz in here. I've just been having a nice nap in the sun in the back of the trailer.

Now I'm awake I'd better check efurryfing is all right.Furrst I'll look out of this end which means I am looking towards the stables. Yup efurryfing seems ok down there.

Now I'll look out of this side. I can neerly see in the window, but I don't fink ennyone is indoors.

Now I'd better go up the uvver end and check efurryfing is ok in the tractor. Sumtimes when the tractor door is open I go inside and haf a nap.

For my last check I need to be a bit higher so I haf to git up on the tractor wing. This is higher up than the top of dad's head if he wuz stood here, so I can git a reely good vyoo of efurryfing furrom up here. Well I'm happy to say efuuryfing seems to be ok here.

Hmphhh. I've been bizzy doing all this werk and what duz Flynn do? Yep yoo got it, he's in the back of the trailer playing wiv a bit of stone or sumfing. It's a big responserbillytilly being a mancat, and it's hard werk when yoo don't git enny help furrom yer brofurr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews