Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Friday Flashback

This is another Friday Flashback from April 2007 and it was when I got the whole tub of nip all in one go! It's called:

GOT NIP?


Mum wuz refilling my faverit nip carrot furr me and she left the open nip on our cat tree.


Well I had to take advantij of the contayner being theer didn't I.


I neerly knocked it on the floor so she sed she would put it down theer furr me.


This is fun. Why can't I haf all the nip like this all the time?


Oh I can't beleev how good this is.


I'm in heaven!! I'm not even bothered by Eric shoving his butt against me.

Be sure to visit Huffle Mawson. She's having a commentathon for her 500 posts and donating 25 cents for every comment to the Cat's Protection Society of Victoria, which is where she came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews