Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Climbing Trees

Flynn: I am a good tree climber and I love to climb all trees. This is an old thorn tree and a lot of the branches are dead so I have to be careful. Eric is not a good tree climber, he usually watches me from the ground. When he does try to climb, mum says he is so awkward, he's like a camel coming back down.

Eric: It doesn't look so far up that tree now I am standing on the hedge. I wonder if I should try.

This isn't so hard, I think I will keep climbing.

Wow! Look how high I am. It looks dark up there with all the leaves and the ivy. I've had to turn my lasers on so I can see where Iam going.

Hey Flynn! Look at me up here!

This is easy peasy! What do you mean Flynn, I need to go back? A dead branch? Okay I'm coming back.

It's a good job Flynn was watching, that branch could have broken and I would have crashed to the ground.

Flynn: I'm not taking my eyes off Eric until he's back down. I don't want him landing on my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews